Can orthodontic braces restore broken smiles? With our help, our delightful team can get you on the path to a straighter smile in no time. With braces, you can set crooked teeth straight once more, and fix your damaged smile. Listed below are some of the benefits that braces can provide:
– Many misalignments with our teeth could be due to malocclusions, also called bad bites, which can affect your smile in a variety of ways, including your joint functions within your jaw.
– With straight teeth, eating and speaking skills are more effective.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lessen the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that may occur more recurrently if teeth are out of alignment.
– Straighter teeth have been shown to be much more efficient in preventing tooth decay and gum disease because they are easier to clean and less likely to harbor plaque in hard to reach places.
– Braces can improve your self-esteem and self-image by giving you a smile you can show off and cherish for a lifetime of rewards.
If you decide to try orthodontic braces, your smile will not only look better, but it can be stronger and easier to clean too. If you would like to meet with Dr. Jacob Spendlove and our team at Orthodontics, Inc. for an orthodontic examination, please call (928) 774-0881 to schedule an appointment at our orthodontic office in Flagstaff, Arizona. A straighter smile is your first step to a brighter, healthier lifestyle that can improve your life for many years to come.