When it comes to orthodontic braces, there are now many options to choose from apart from the traditional metal braces we have come to love and cherish. Each type offers its own unique aesthetics and advantages, so the choice is up to you which you prefer. The wonderful thing about the various types is that they are all extremely effective in getting your teeth aligned to complete your healthy and happy smiles.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style.
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Invisalign aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon® Smile Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Orthodontics, Inc. is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Jacob Spendlove, please call us at (928) 774-0881, to speak with a member of our fantastic team. You can also stop by our office in Flagstaff, Arizona. Stop by today and our orthodontist and team can help!